Hands-on preview of the Genesis Electrified GV70 for 2023: 5 Benefits of Being an EV
The newest model from the luxury brand, the 2023 Genesis Electrified GV70, appears to be even better as an electric vehicle.
Here are 5 factors that will make the GV70 EV stand out from its petrol counterpart:
1. Performance - The GV70 EV boasts an excellent 0-60 mph acceleration time of 4.5 seconds and a range of more than 500 miles,
providing you more than enough power to navigate city streets or highways.
2. Design - The GV70 EV's exterior has been overhauled with a sleeker, more fashionable
and contemporary appearance to set it apart from its petrol-powered competitors.
3. Cost Savings - Choosing an electric vehicle eliminates the need for frequent oil changes and gas fill-ups, which results in long-term cost savings for drivers.
4. Eco-Friendly - In addition to being affordable, the GV70 EV reduces pollution by using clean electricity instead of fossil fuels to power the vehicle.
5. The GV70 is outfitted with cutting-edge technology, including advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS),
and it also promises quick charging times because of its next-generation battery packs.
How Far Can The Fully Charged Chevy Silverado Go? - USA Vehicle