How To Turn Your Ford Mustang Mach-E Frunk Into A Halloween Monster
1. Gather supplies: fake fur, felt, fabric glue, scissors, sewing needle, buttons and thread.
2. Cut out pieces of fur in the shape of eyes, nose, and teeth for your monster.
3. Cut out two large oval shapes for ears.
4. Sew the pieces together with a needle and thread.
5. Glue all pieces together on the frunk with fabric glue to create your Halloween monster.
6. Add extra detail by using buttons or other items to give it character.
7. Let dry completely before adding to your Ford Mustang Mach-E Frunk for a fun spooky Halloween look!
Ram 1500 TRX and a Ford F-150 Raptor R were spotted cruising together. - USA Vehicle